The Occoneechee Council, Mawat District 2014 Camp Card sale is kicking off and your Scouts can earn their way to a great Summer Camp experience. Camp Cards are completely Risk Free and can earn your Scouts a 50% Commission on their total sales. The intent of the Camp Card sale is to allow Units to raise funds to pay for their Scouting Program. This includes purchasing camping equipment such as tents, backpacks, and sleeping bags, and to send Scouts to Cub Scout Day Camp. The District will receive 50% of the sale. Each card costs $5.00.
Here is a summary of the Camp Card Offers for Orange and Durham Co.:
ONE TIME SNAP OFF
- Harris Teeter- $5 off a $50 purchase
RECURRING DISCOUNTS VALID THROUGH DEC 31, 2014
- Advance Auto - $5 off a $25 or more purchase
- Neo-China - 10% off (not including specials)
- AMF Durham Lanes - Buy 1 Timed Bowling Session, Get One Free
- Durham Bulls - Buy one ticket get one free
- Durham Ritz - $10 off Complete Interior or Exterior Detail Service
- Sparticus Restaurant - Buy 1 entree get the 2nd 1/2off 1 per table can’t be combined with other offers
- Randy's Pizza - $2 off any regularly priced 18" pizza
- The Original Q Shack - 10% off
This is a no-risk sale. The units do not have to buy the cards in advance; they tell how many they would like to sell and we issue them to the unit. To settle the unit account, they turn in $2.50 for every card sold and turn in any unsold cards that are in like new condition. Units can get more cards provided that they 1) Settle their account for initial card issued. 2) That we have additional card to distribute to them.
The Camp Card represents opportunity to Scouts and value to the community.
|Cub Scout Day Camp (average)
|Cub Scout Resident Camp
|Boy Scout Summer Camp
|Durant Summit Trek
|Unit equipment trailer
Unit Camp Card Registration Form
Last Updated on Sunday, 03 August 2014 21:43